As routine of a neutral service provider, Alex Trade, offers stable, high profile consolidation services for the local and international forwarders at own managed premises in Egypt. Consolidation terminal is at disposal of international forwarders which have particular traffics that they manage and need exhaustive unloading, storage, reloading, customer’s update, pre-advising, documents follow up services as “all in package”. We adjust remarkable austerity to our customers’ consolidation process whilst simplifying their old fashion outsourcing sagacity. Beyond of consuetudinary “subcontractor hip” percipience Alex Trade’s terminal and cargo consolidation services up link multiple produces as served on one shelf including the following:
- tom bonded and free warehouses under same roof, connected to multiple customs online
- Fleet management, unloading, consolidation, loading according to booked sequence
- Customized and wide variety of reports on demand which are defined customer by customer
- Cargo inspection including weight measurement, quality control, re-packing, re-tagging
- Hazardous goods storage, handling and distribution for permitted classes
- Invoice, packing list preparation, export declaration issuing
- E-Tools for customers to manage their own inventories, track shipments, plan loads
- One of the most flexible working hours options including night shifts and weekends.
- Simple pricing for per pallet or M3 instead of ineffective Sqm based service fees.